Location: Mining camp
Type of project: Drinking water
Type of water: Groundwater under the direct influence of surface water (GUDISW)
Controlled parameters: Turbidity, iron, manganese, water hardness, colour, and organic carbons (TOCs)
Flow rate: 20 US gallons/min
- One container designed for the water treatment system.
- A second container designed for treated water storage reservoirs and distribution pumps.
- Magnor can provide complete modular, containerized water treatment systems.
- Two catalytic filters
- Two carbon filters
- Four anion exchange units, each with a dedicated regeneration brine tank
- Two chlorine injection systems
- Four treated water storage reservoirs and a distribution pump system
- Three UV disinfection systems with automatic shutoff valves
- One central control panel with operator interface